This is a Pre-Order, and the estimated shipping date will be in September/October 2020.
Fully 1/2Ω stable NEP 6K Monoblock Amplifier Dyno Results are in! Sundown Audio generously offered to help us out with this, and ran the tests on their AD-1 Dyno.
We chose to add this amplifier to our product lineup due to its build quality & reliability, its clean, efficient & powerful output, and finally its impressive sound quality. It is a proven amplifier, and the board is used by many high caliber companies. It is the perfect match for our new subwoofer line. The NEP Custom NEO, pictured below. Prototypes for this new subwoofer are being built now, and all subwoofer machining & manufacturing will be done in our facility in Connecticut.
These amps are made by Zenon in South Korea. These amplifier boards put down serious amounts of clean power, and they do it reliably while maintaining amazing sound quality. In real world applications, these amps are hard to beat. They deliver huge power from 11V up to 16V.
This amplifier is fully 1/2Ω stable.
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 6572 Watts, 14.1V Certified Dyno Result
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 4163 Watts, 14.2V Certified Dyno Result
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 2089 Watts, 14.2V Certified Dyno Result
- RMS Power Linked/Strapped @ 2Ω: 13,000 Watts, 14.4v (2 Amplifiers)
- Frequency Response : 10hz~500hz (+/-1db)
- Working Voltage : 10V-16V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity) : >100dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ohms : >90%
- Low Level Input (Gain) : 8V – 150mV
- Low Pass Filter : 30Hz – 250Hz
- Bass Boost : 0 ~ 12 dB
- Subsonic Filter : 10Hz – 60Hz
- Phase Shift : 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Linkable) : Yes
- Recommended Fuse Rating : 750 Amps
- Dual 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs