Pre-Order SOLD OUT!!
All units included in this round of manufacturing have been spoken for. You can still get on the waiting list for our FULLY 1/2Ω STABLE 6k or 8k amps.
This is a Pre-Order, and the estimated shipping date will be in August 2020.
NEP 5K Monoblock Amplifier Dyno Results are in! Sundown Audio generously offered to help us out with this, and ran the tests on their AD-1 Dyno.
We chose to add this amplifier to our product lineup due to its build quality & reliability, its clean, efficient & powerful output, and finally its impressive sound quality. It is a proven amplifier, and the board is used by many high caliber companies. It is the perfect match for our new subwoofer line. The NEP Custom NEO, pictured below. Prototypes for this new subwoofer are being built now, and all subwoofer machining & manufacturing will be done in our facility in Connecticut.
These amps are made by Zenon in South Korea. These amplifier boards put down serious amounts of clean power, and they do it reliably while maintaining amazing sound quality. In real world applications, these amps are hard to beat. They deliver huge power from 11V up to 16V.
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 4560 Watts, 11.8V
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 5100 Watts, 14.4V
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 5200 Watts, 18V
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 2700 Watts, 14.4V
- RMS Power Linked/Strapped @ 2Ω: 10,200 Watts, 14.4v (2 Amplifiers)
- Frequency Response : 10hz~500hz (+/-1db)
- Working Voltage : 10V-18V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity) : >100dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ohms : >90%
- Low Level Input (Gain) : 8V – 150mV
- Low Pass Filter : 30Hz – 250Hz
- Bass Boost : 0 ~ 12 dB
- Subsonic Filter : 10Hz – 60Hz
- Phase Shift : 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Linkable) : Yes
- Recommended Fuse Rating : 500 Amps
- Dual 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs
Check out our low voltage, real-world test video below. This is what you can expect in a typical car with a stock alternator and decent battery.