DC Signature Series Subwoofers
Win the currently featured NEP Signature Series Subwoofer! Every purchase off of the NEP website between 4-20 an 5-20 2022 will give you one entry to win. You can also purhcase a ticket here if you do not want an item. The winner can have the cone size and coil of their choice. We will machine and build it after the winner has been chosen. You may also purchase this at full price up until a winner has been chosen.
This is the webpage to go where you can get anything you want. If you can dream it up, we will make it. When we say custom, we mean the sky's the limit!
12" / D1
- Sealed Volume: 1.5 ft³
- Ported Volume: 2.5 ft³
- Ported Tuning: 30.0 Hz
- Fs: Hz
- Vas: Liters
- BL: Tesla-meters
- Mms: grams
- Re: Ω
- Sd: cm²
- SPL: dB (1W/1m)
- Xmax: 35.0 mm
- Power (RMS): 5000W
- Power (MAX): 10000W
- Coil Type: 4 Inch Black Flatwound Aluminum Wire on Aluminum Former.
- Coil Dimensions: 102mm ID x 107.8mm OD x 80mm Winding Height
- Basket Type: Ultimate Basket or Ti Basket
- Top Plate Thickness: 25.4 mm
- Cone: Non-Pressed Pulp Cone with Mega Surround and Double Stitching
- Dust Cap: Large Diameter Molded NEP Dust Cap
- Magnet Size: Inches
- Magnet Type: NEO N52
- Magnet Quantity: 16
- Spider Size: Inches
- Spider Layers: 6
- Spider Type:
- Unit Weight: 59.0 lb
This is where you can find one of a kind subwoofers. We will never make the same one twice. How would you make yours?
The NEP signature Series is built on top of our Team Series lineup. We will machine and engrave the subwoofer as you see pictured. The engravings are then filled with a super high gloss epoxy fill. It is the same process as used for the Team Series, just a little more detailed!
Here is an example of a Team Series sub with sparkling mica pigment in the epoxy.
The NEP Team Series NEO Subwoofer is fully CNC machined at our facility in Connecticut, and each one can be tailored for your application. Please contact us to discuss custom options.
You may also buy the motor as a component for your own creations.
- Great in Sealed, Ported, 4th or 6th Order Enclosures, Contact Us for Assistance with Boxes
- Final T/S Parameters will be Published Shortly
- Contact Us to Customize this Subwoofer
- Recones are Available in our Store
- Build time will be 2 to 3 weeks in standard configuration, and our automated email system will keep you updated for shipping. Total transit time will be 2 to 4 weeks.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will take it back for up to 13 days after confirmed delivery with no questions asked as long as it is still in new condition and without any kind of damage. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an RMA.
We encourage you to get in touch with us if something does not seem right, or if you are not getting the results that you expected. Many times we may have a solution for you that can be given over the phone.
These subwoofers are built to order, and we put a lot of care into each one. We guarantee you will be happy with your NEP purchase.
We offer discounted shipping rates which can be calculated during checkout
You may return an item in new condition with no questions asked for 13 days after confirmed delivery.