1,250W RMS / 2,500W MAX Class-D Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
We will try to keep these in stock, but many times these items are being drop shipped to our facility for inspection. We will then send the product on to you. This could delay the time it takes to receive the items by 5 days to 2 weeks. We have decided it was best to make sure it checks out OK before having it go out to you. Contact us for ETAs before or after purchase, because we always have them coming in.
The RED1200.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1200 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load.
Furthermore, the oversized 4 gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ, and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all of the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more.
• 1-ohm Stable Car Subwoofer Amplifier
• Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
• 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
• RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 900 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
• RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 550 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
• RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1250 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
• Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
• High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
• Soft Turn on Circuit
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
• Damping Factor: 150<
• Bass Boost: 0 - 9dB
• Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz - 250Hz
• Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 50Hz
• Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
• 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
• Fuse Rating: 80 Amp
• Dimensions: 13.78" x 7.6" x 2.2" (350mm x 193mm x 56mm)
We offer discounted shipping rates which can be calculated during checkout
You may return an item in new condition with no questions asked for 13 days after confirmed delivery.