520W RMS / 1,040W MAX Full-Range Class A/B 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier, 2-3 Ohm Stable
We will try to keep these in stock, but many times these items are being drop shipped to our facility for inspection. We will then send the product on to you. This could delay the time it takes to receive the items by 5 days to 2 weeks. We have decided it was best to make sure it checks out OK before having it go out to you. Contact us for ETAs before or after purchase, because we always have them coming in.
Recoil’s REA600.4 is a powerful, efficient, and highly reliable four channel class AB full-range car amplifier. Capable of powering an entire aftermarket upgraded speaker system in a vehicle, it packs the power that will allow you to get loud and let your speakers come alive. Featuring a high-speed MOSFET power supply, premium grade internal components, as well as 4-way protection circuitry, the amplifier will safely operate at the highest levels of performance for hours on end.
With a depth of adjustable user controls such as the gain, LPF, HPF, crossover, and bass EQ, this amplifier is extremely versatile and can be used in countless applications. These advanced user controls will allow you to dial your sound in exactly as you want for perfect clarity, whether running active components or speakers with in-line crossover networks.
• Class A/B 4-Channel Amplifier
• 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
• RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 130 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
• RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 95 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
• RMS Power at 4 Ohms (Bridged): 260 Watts x 2 Channels (14.4v)
• High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
• Soft Turn on Circuit
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
• Tri-Mode Capable / Bridgeable
• Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB
• Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz - 350Hz
• High Pass Filter (Variable): 15Hz - 350Hz
• Fuse Rating: 60 Amp
• Dimensions: 15.7" x 7.60" x 2.2" (400mm x 193mm x 56mm)
We offer discounted shipping rates which can be calculated during checkout
You may return an item in new condition with no questions asked for 13 days after confirmed delivery.