Fully ½ Ohm stable, Clamping up to 10,500W RMS.
These amps are made by Zenon in South Korea. These amplifier boards put down serious amounts of clean power, and they do it reliably while maintaining amazing sound quality. In real world applications, these amps are hard to beat. They deliver huge power from 9V up to 16V.
This amplifier is fully ½ Ω stable.
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 8500 Watts, 14.4V
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 4400 Watts, 14.4V
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 2200 Watts, 14.4V
- RMS Power Linked/Strapped @ 2Ω: 17,000 Watts, 14.4v (2 Amplifiers)
- Frequency Response : 10hz~500hz (+/-1db)
- Working Voltage : 10V-16V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity) : >100dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ohms : >86%
- Low Level Input (Gain) : 8V – 150mV
- Low Pass Filter : 30Hz – 250Hz
- Bass Boost : 0 ~ 12 dB
- Subsonic Filter : 10Hz – 60Hz
- Phase Shift : 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Linkable) : Yes
- Recommended Fuse Rating : 800 Amps
- Dual 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs