Fully ½ Ohm stable NEP 6K Monoblock Amplifier Dyno Results are in! Sundown Audio generously offered to help us out with this, and ran the tests on their AD-1 Dyno.
These amps are made by Zenon in South Korea. These amplifier boards put down serious amounts of clean power, and they do it reliably while maintaining amazing sound quality. In real world applications, these amps are hard to beat. They deliver huge power from 9V up to 16V.
This amplifier is fully ½ Ω stable.
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 6572 Watts, 14.1V Certified Dyno Result
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 4163 Watts, 14.2V Certified Dyno Result
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 2089 Watts, 14.2V Certified Dyno Result
- RMS Power Linked/Strapped @ 2Ω: 13,000 Watts, 14.4v (2 Amplifiers)
- Frequency Response : 10hz~500hz (+/-1db)
- Working Voltage : 10V-16V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity) : >100dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ohms : >87%
- Low Level Input (Gain) : 8V – 150mV
- Low Pass Filter : 30Hz – 250Hz
- Bass Boost : 0 ~ 12 dB
- Subsonic Filter : 10Hz – 60Hz
- Phase Shift : 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Linkable) : Yes
- Recommended Fuse Rating : 600 Amps
- Dual 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs